Ohio State mocks Sandusky scandal with tasteless T-shirt

LMAO, my bad. I hope he doesn't get mad at me for the insult of thinking she was "only" a 4XL.

Hey brah, you don't need to add the dotted line in your sig. The solid line is automatic, saving you the trouble.
Just sayin :D

I hate Penn State and I love making fun of them. I also like inappropriate humor. That said, those shirts are fricking awful.

I lold at first then thought that might be a bit too far....i will be sporting some sort of a paterno/psu shirt though. Maybe a "you are pedo state!" And I hope the students and fans at every stadium heckle them.....they shouldnt even.be playing....

I lold at first then thought that might be a bit too far....i will be sporting some sort of a paterno/psu shirt though. Maybe a "you are pedo state!" And I hope the students and fans at every stadium heckle them.....they shouldnt even.be playing....

...because every player on that team is responsible for what happened....:rolleyes:

This.

i have no desire to go to that game. it will be ugly. psu fans that travel are going to have some serious problems this year.

does anyone know when scheels will start carrying these??

They're available at Game Day Iowa. That's how Duff got his. However, not all sizes are available. I suggest you pre-pay for one, since they are so popular, you'll be guaranteed a shirt when they come in. Please allow 16-20 months for delivery.

Latest posts