Ohio State lands elite dual threat QB

I'm not going strictly by rankings, more of skills and ceiling. Miller can make all the throws and can run also....do u have a QB in mind???

He might have some physical skills, but does he love America more than Ricki Stanzi?

I'm not going strictly by rankings, more of skills and ceiling. Miller can make all the throws and can run also....do u have a QB in mind???

Justin Zwick was probably a better pure passing prospect. Rivals had Zwick rated #40 overall (#6 QB) out of HS and Miller is #56 overall (though #2 QB). Granted, you say you aren't looking at ratings. I would say Miller is the best QB prospect out of Ohio since Zwick. Zwick ended up being probably the best backup QB in the whole country by his senior year.

Last edited:
Yeah I got the "wanna bet" reference to Art S. after I posted......Zwick was highly rated but not a dual threat. Braxton has yet to play his SR year but he is on par with Zwick passing wise right now. He has all the throws....

SDK46 who cares about stars? I'm not complaining about what Ferentz does he's a damn good coach. quit yer b!tching.

Not saying he won't be great but I'd be concerned about his height & size. 6'1 185 lbs. What makes Prior so incredible is his size and speed. He just killed us on 3rd down conversions because he could just escape, run and stretch to the sticks.

If the kid works out he will be coming to Kinnick his redshirt frosh year as a starter...only to run into a senior QB named Vandy,who will show him how it is done.
2012- Iowa 27 OSU 10.