Ohio St gained unfair advantage by cheating - Will the Big Ten further punish them?

Re: Ohio St gained unfair advantage by cheating - Will the Big Ten further punish the

OSU and UM have always been catered to in the B10 and always will be, they are the 2 strongest brands in the conference. The other 10 teams aren't ever gonna be treated the way OSU and UM are. That's just the reality of it.

I could see a scenario is which Nebraska passes UM as a larger brand in the next 5-10 years. Not saying it WILL happen but it COULD.

Re: Ohio St gained unfair advantage by cheating - Will the Big Ten further punish the

I could see a scenario is which Nebraska passes UM as a larger brand in the next 5-10 years. Not saying it WILL happen but it COULD.
Interesting thought. But, would a conference newcomer be given the preferential treatment of the traditional conference "power name brand?"

PSU never did get that treatment, did they? DoNU had better get their offense figured out, otherwise all of this talk is very premature.

Nebraska is getting a tough introduction into the Big Ten. Nebraska has a great program, but they were the kings of the Big 12 North, and I thought they got a very tough draw, schedule wise. I also wonder how Nebraska fans feel about what Ohio State is getting away with.

Latest posts