Ohio St At It Again

GrandpaHawk

Star RB Eliott cited for no drivers license,suspended license and not having control of his vehicle after losing control of his car and hitting another vehicle.He said he hit a puddle that made him hydroplane.Ohio St said He Would Play.Imagine That

I am not impressed with Elliott at all. His selfish tirade after the MSU loss was bad. Then stupid stuff like this. The true stuff of losers.

No big deal, doesn't really warrant a suspension. It would if he was under the influence or if it was a hit and run.

Star RB Eliott cited for no drivers license,suspended license and not having control of his vehicle after losing control of his car and hitting another vehicle.He said he hit a puddle that made him hydroplane.Ohio St said He Would Play.Imagine That
What kind of car and to whom was it registered? Things that make you go 'Hummm'

I don't recall anyone hydroplaneing from a puddle of water.Sounds a little fishy to me,but that's his story.

Ohio State isn't the only school that pulls stuff like this. Not everyone runs a program as tight as Kirk Ferentz (always think of suspending D. King for late to meeting), and its more something to praise KF and Iowa about than single out OSU.

No big deal, doesn't really warrant a suspension. It would if he was under the influence or if it was a hit and run.
IowaFan81:
I disagree; driving on a suspended license qualifies as a crime in my mind. To have your license suspended requires multiple previous infractions. To continue to drive shows an attitude of being above the law, which is pretty much in line with his "I DESERVED more carries" mindset after the loss to Michigan State.

Court records for case "2015 TR D 134190" show Columbus police officer Jerome Collins cited Elliott May 13, 2015, for driving 59 mph in a 55 mph zone on I-670 West near the I-71 interchange. Though a citation for four miles over the speed limit could be seen as nefarious, it's possible Officer Collins reduced to the citation speed to avoid putting points on Elliott's license. It's also possible Elliott sped through a construction zone.

Regardless, speeders in Ohio are allowed to waive their court date by submitting their fine through the mail. Elliott, for reasons known only to him, decided to exercise his right as an American citizen and fight the ticket in court.

Elliott, however, failed to make his May 18 arraignment, at which point a bench warrant was issued June 22 for failure to appear and unpaid fines.

That warrant was cancelled June 25 as a new arraignment date was set: July 25. When Elliott failed to report for that date as well, a new bench warrant was issued July 28.

The second warrant, like the first, was cancelled on Aug. 4 when a third and final arraignment date was set: Aug. 14.

The case never reached that date. Elliott completed a diversion program and a plea deal was filed Aug. 11. Elliott's original $195 fine was reduced to $25. With court costs, Elliott was given until Dec. 1 to pay $132 total.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-...mes-back-to-haunt-ohio-states-ezekiel-elliott

I hope Elliott is not another Maurice Clarett.

Hope he isn't either but it doesn't look good. Glad we run a fairly tight ship. King's discipline far outweighs anything Elliot will receive. Ohio St. treats their players like spoiled children. Not good.

They're all above the law (including the coaches), it's all about winning and money, sad state of affairs

Being cited by police in itself is not that big of deal if its a first offense.

Micah Hyde had a little run-in with the law and still played the next game. From the spund of it, it was the first time Hyde got in trouble and there waa no need to suspend him

With that said, Elliot seems to have an impulsive or irresponible side that gets him trouble occasionally. But then he is smart enough to admit later he was wrong and I don't really think he is a criminal. He would make a great sitcom character.

Latest posts