Oh those silly Hawkeyes

Surprise, surprise. A pathetic, overzealous Nebraska fan coming to any Iowa site and showing off his level of maturity by name calling on the internet. Very nice. Whats next, you gonna threaten to kick my a@#? Hey, you have a great day.

So that's a yes???

You silly kidder you, I thought you put me on ignore?????????? No seriously---ignore me. You can't outsmart me, you can't debate me, it would just be best if you ignored me.

LMAO...we have a new self imposed internet legend. Thanks for the laugh. OK, buh-bye.

I'm trying to figure out how to ignore certain posters, how do you do that on this site? Honestly, I looked all over and couldn't find the ignore feature. Keep in mind, I use Google Chrome so maybe that feature isn't showing up for me???

I'm trying to figure out how to ignore certain posters, how do you do that on this site? Honestly, I looked all over and couldn't find the ignore feature. Keep in mind, I use Google Chrome so maybe that feature isn't showing up for me???

Just don't read their posts. Problem solved.

Click on their username, it'll give you a drop down menu, i think on the very bottom of it is the ignore feature. I just used it a few minutes ago...

Why do they have shirts off playing pong? Can't they just be like the typical guys who plays beer pong.... Geesh.

Looks to me like they are studying the special teams playbook. Classic kickoff return wedge forming there.

Does that apartment look like government assisted housing? I thought so. That explains how they can afford more expensive beer.

More cyclone nonsense out of you? Isnt there a Nebraska board you should be on somewhere? Oh...thats right....you arent really a Neb fan. Move along...

First, is Jon too busy to patrol his own site? Hope all his opportunities don't end up making this like Insider. I don't even go over there anymore because of the troll behavior. Can't understand why other teams' fans find it necessary to come over here. My rule is, "You can only bash your own."

That being said didn't these guys have any thought that one day this picture might have been the punchline to the question, "Wanna know how I know you are gay?"

Latest posts