OH MY GOD THESE HAWKEYES!!!!! WOW!!!!

Like serious... i was thinking nice job rutgers, then mccaffs tips into wieskamps hands for an easy three haha. Noo way...

Not to be Mr. Get Off My Lawn, but I worry that karma is going to come back and bite us in the butt big time in a big game.

Sorry. Now BACK TO THE CELEBRATION!!!

Yea rutgers play a similar game that illinois did i their recent win. Solid defense, losing like that had to hurt them. Back to back buzzer wins for hawks? Did i die an am experiencing a post mortem illusion?

The crazy thing about that shot is it was so off that you could tell right away that it wasnt going in. I gave up all hope when that shot was in the air and knew with 100% certainty it wasn't in and we lost. Then it kisses off the glass.

It's like in poker when you flop a straight and go all in on the flop against a set. Then they fill up on the turn to make it impossible for you to win. You've already conceded the pot, then the river gives you a gut shot straight flush that you didn't even know was possible. I've actually been on the bad end of that one before.

The Iowa Hawkeyes are a tough out.
They again put themselves in a position to win and they did.
After the mugging the Hawks got tonight - only going to make them tougher.
Let’s Go Hawks!