OH MY GOD THESE HAWKEYES!!!!! WOW!!!!

Jordan, can’t believe like less than a few months ago bozo’s on this site tried to tell us how bad he was at basketball and how bad we should feel as fans that he was our pg. So bad that we should fire our coach.

Jordan, can’t believe like less than a few months ago bozo’s on this site tried to tell us how bad he was at basketball and how bad we should feel as fans that he was our pg. So bad that we should fire our coach.

You mean back when this team was 0-3 in the conference and had gotten pounded by MSU and Purdue? Yep, I remember.

They are 9-2 since then. Unreal.

Don't really need posts like this right now.. Just trying to enjoy this season. There hasn't been enough opportunity to do that the past couple decades. The way I see it, why bicker?

You mean back when this team was 0-3 in the conference and had gotten pounded by MSU and Purdue? Yep, I remember.

They are 9-2 since then. Unreal.

Don't really need posts like this right now.. Just trying to enjoy this season. There hasn't been enough opportunity to do that the past couple decades. The way I see it, why bicker?
Fine I just love the redemption story, people tried to write Jordan’s story before it was written and he continues to prove people wrong. I’m a Rocky fan, what can I say?

Makes me nervous about the home game with them. They are going to want revenge bad.

Hawks will be ready. Super slow start with incredibly poor passing and decision making let these guys hang around. Iowa had 11 turnovers in the first 10 or so mins, many unforced. On top of that they were letting Rutgers impede our movement off the first dribble or 2. With Hawks not being a quick team to begin with, being allowed to do that crap really bothers us (see every Sparty game). It also felt like they were always in the right place and got every offensive rebound. How many times did we play great D for 25 secs, forcing them to throw up a prayer that barely hits backboard only to fall right in a Rutgers guys hands for a bunny? I think the Hawks bury them at home.