OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT WE JUST SAW!!!!!!

What's that kid's reaction now?
I think this is him now.

2e52b16b03da212000294bb0db05cc52.jpg

Hellava lot of lessons to be learned from this one.
HUGE comeback, great team effort the last 3-4 minutes to not ever give up.
GO HAWKS!

FU Northwestern!!!!
I still remember 2005. Pierce misses a front end that could have iced game, than that little Jackson guard hits a three that bounced twice, then went in.

Remember it like it was yesterday.

How about that three point shooting barrage against us in the 2014 conference tournament?

That hurt my knee to watch.

When I was a kid and a 49er fan, the niners had a big lead in the playoffs against MN. Fran led them back and i had a similar reaction in reverse. I knocked over an antique pitcher which hit the side of the very large fish tank. My mom was crying and trying to hold water and fish in the tank with her hands. I ran to the basement to hide, hearing the screams. Then the fish tank water began flowing through the floor and hitting my head.

I still remember 2005. Pierce misses a front end that could have iced game, than that little Jackson guard hits a three that bounced twice, then went in.

Remember it like it was yesterday.

How about that three point shooting barrage against us in the 2014 conference tournament?

I still remember the 1980 Elite Eight game against Georgetown. Steve Waite drives in and shoots a layup instead of dunking it. If he dunks it, it's blocked for certain. Instead he puts it off the glass and then steps up to make the traditional 3 point play. Georgetown ended up scoring a basket but it was Waite's layup and free throw that win the game.

I cant believe he didnt end up at Wisconsin. They always have players like him that find a way to win.

Latest posts