Oh, for Tebow's sake!

Trent Diler made a good point on ESPN just a bit ago. Who drafted Elway and D. Thomas? That would be Josh McDaniels who will be working for New England for the upcoming game. Interesting ...

Trent Diler made a good point on ESPN just a bit ago. Who drafted JESUS CHRIST and D. Thomas? That would be Josh McDaniels who will be working for New England for the upcoming game. Interesting ...

fixed it for you, Woody. ;):D

You must forget they're the 12-4 defending AFC Champions that ranked 1st in league in Opp passing yards and 8th in the league for opp rushing yards. The same one that Tebow just threw for 316 yards and 2 touchdowns against.

Tebow 3:16 says I justed kicked your ***!!!

Imagine how dangerous Tebow would be if he was a decent passer..This was a great defense he faced playing one of the most aggressive defenders in the NFL-Harris. The fear of him running really opens up the passing. Tebow is fortunate he landed with a team that was willing to change their offense to fit his strengths. I would like to see the Broncos go all the way to the Super Bowl to really get the Tebow haters riled.

At the podium after the game, Timmy said the real win today was getting to spend time with a little girl who has battled through 57 surgeries. The guy is an outstanding person, role model and football player. Go broncos!

Yeah, the 8-8, everybody old and hurt Steelers. In Denver.

Wow, epic victory for the ages.
And all because of GOD.

Steelers are banged up, but they are a 12-4 team that tied for 1st in their division that sent 3 of the 6 playoff teams. This wan't like a 8-8 team in a crap division that backed into the playoffs. I don't know how the Steelers let Tebow beat them deep so many times today, but it wasn't a fluke. That being said I would be surprised if Denver rolls into NE next weekend and gets a win.

Steelers are banged up, but they are a 12-4 team that tied for 1st in their division that sent 3 of the 6 playoff teams. This wan't like a 8-8 team in a crap division that backed into the playoffs. I don't know how the Steelers let Tebow beat them deep so many times today, but it wasn't a fluke. That being said I would be surprised if Denver rolls into NE next weekend and gets a win.

In my opinion, John Fox outcoached Mike Tomlin by a huge margin. Tomlin clearly did not plan or have his team prepared for timbow's vertical passing game.
Foxie unleashed the god-like passing of timbow and Tomlin had no answer.

In my opinion, John Fox outcoached Mike Tomlin by a huge margin. Tomlin clearly did not plan or have his team prepared for timbow's vertical passing game.
Foxie unleashed the god-like passing of timbow and Tomlin had no answer.

Yeah, I had the same opinion, though I hated to admit it. At least Lebeau didn't game plan well. They were missing Ryan Clark, and Keisel went out at one point. I don't know if he returned. It doesn't help that Harrison can't scratch himself without them calling a penalty anymore.

At the podium after the game, Timmy said the real win today was getting to spend time with a little girl who has battled through 57 surgeries. The guy is an outstanding person, role model and football player. Go broncos!

I like the way he never calls attention to the things he does. He truly understands that discretion is the better part of valor and is never guilty of self-aggrandizement.

In my opinion, John Fox outcoached Mike Tomlin by a huge margin. Tomlin clearly did not plan or have his team prepared for timbow's vertical passing game.Foxie unleashed the god-like passing of timbow and Tomlin had no answer.
Yeah, I had the same opinion, though I hated to admit it. At least Lebeau didn't game plan well. They were missing Ryan Clark, and Keisel went out at one point. I don't know if he returned. It doesn't help that Harrison can't scratch himself without them calling a penalty anymore.

I'm good with Harrison having a short leash. He's a dirty player.

Latest posts