Oh Boise

We should hear about them. They go on the road and play tough teams, most often beating the crap out of them. I love Boise and would give them a chance against any team on any field.

Boise deserves all the props they get. They have done it year after year. Moore is a stud and will be in contention for the Heisman trophy!

Its not like they can schedule whoever they want. They get their 4 OOC games, and they pick good competition for two of those games usually. At least they step up and play good teams on their own though. Who does TCU play thats actually all that great?

Georgia has been teh suck for what, five years now? How does Rark Micht keep his jobby?
Meanwhile, Boise to teh Big12 I hear.

Its not like they can schedule whoever they want. They get their 4 OOC games, and they pick good competition for two of those games usually. At least they step up and play a good team on their own though.

Fixed.

Who does TCU play thats actually all that great?

What does TCU have to do with this? I've hated them, too, but at least they sacked up and joined a BCS conference.

Georgia has been teh suck for what, five years now? How does Rark Micht keep his jobby?
Meanwhile, Boise to teh Big12 I hear.

That's true. Think about last year. VA Tech was another overrated team. They don't schedule tough games.....just one game against a "top 25 team".

My bet is that Georgia isn't even close to ranked by the end of the year.

Fixed.

What does TCU have to do with this? I've hated them, too, but at least they sacked up and joined a BCS conference.

Im sure Boise would do the same, and would be idiotic if they didn't join a conference that invited them. Also, Boise takes all the flak but TCU never does. Their schedules are relatively similar on how easy they are.

That's true. Think about last year. VA Tech was another overrated team. They don't schedule tough games.....just one game against a "top 25 team".

My bet is that Georgia isn't even close to ranked by the end of the year.

Ah yes, the same VaTeach team that won the ACC. Why doesn't Boise schedule real teams like Tennessee Tech and Louisiana-Monroe?

Ah yes, the same VaTeach team that won the ACC. Why doesn't Boise schedule real teams like Tennessee Tech and Louisiana-Monroe?
or like Pitt.

Everyone knows Boise would flop if they had to play teams like that week in and week out. But they don't.

p.s. the ACC is a POWER conference.

Latest posts