Officials handed clowns the game but it does not matter

TBH I thought he crossed the plane as well, but let’s not forget ISU had two drives that cost them points as well. IMO they cancel out whether I thought he was in or not.

Yes he crossed the plane before he fumbled. Was calling a late hit when DeJean had his palms on the QB while he was still a yard in play was a chicken shit call.
Not running a QB sneak while in the 1 yard line. 2 and 1 and BF runs a stupid reverse that lost yards and eventually the possession, Letting Dekkers sit back in the pocket and pick the D apart on their 99 yard TD drive instead of the occasional blitz. Awful OL play. QB that threw over his WR heads all game long and missed open WR. That’s just a few reasons why IA State bitch slapped us in out own pad

F**k the officials bullshit! Don't be a clown fan like they claim every year we win. This f**king offense just plain sucks ass! This is the worst offense I've seen in the KF years. The gawddamn QB play is below juvenile flag football! I'm glad my wife and I were in Athens today celebrating our 33rd where you can see real offensive schemes and offensive play! With Iowa's defense and and a top f**cking 50 offense this team would win the west! If this is what is called simplifying an offense I can't imagine what it was like before because it's the same nonproductive shit that was displayed last year. Face it, we won the west last year despite our F*cking selves!
Not the same thing as clowns complaining.....Iowa wins this game proper officiating ....however....like I said...it really does not matter...had we won our offense is so bad we are looking at a losing season.

I'm not even complaining....just making an objective observation.....officiating hurt Iowa almost as much as it's offense.

Not the same thing as clowns complaining.....Iowa wins this game proper officiating ....however....like I said...it really does not matter...had we won our offense is so bad we are looking at a losing season.

I'm not even complaining....just making an objective observation.....officiating hurt Iowa almost as much as it's offense.
You're a mod on /r/politics aren't you

While we're at it Hutchinson probably pushed off on Moss on the TD as well.

Doesn't matter. Should never have allowed them to drive the length of the field in the first place.

Here is the last frame before the ball moved.

View attachment 9266
What bothers me about plays like this is that it all depends on how the officials want to call it. This appears to show enough evidence to overturn the call. This crew probably stuck their heads in the sand and refused to overrule the call on the field, despite slowing it down and seeing shots like this. Sometimes they don't want to make each other look bad by overturning the call, IMO. They took the safe, easy route.

What bothers me about plays like this is that it all depends on how the officials want to call it. This appears to show enough evidence to overturn the call. This crew probably stuck their heads in the sand and refused to overrule the call on the field, despite slowing it down and seeing shots like this. Sometimes they don't want to make each other look bad by overturning the call, IMO. They took the safe, easy route.
Also the fact that there were no bean bag thrown which means that, when the play happened, none of them thought it was a fumble. What changed their minds?

Big 12 crew were not looking for a reason to help Iowa. That said just make the right call. They could have called PI on our last defensive stop, I would have been OK with that as it was close. But to have clear photo evidence and not overturn is a turd call. Especially when nobody called it a live fumble. Then allowing State to tear the ball out from under the Iowa player. Something smells in Denmark.

Look we were all saying this shit last year and we won the West. Everyone in the division lost! We don't have a Big loss yet. The ship can be righted. The D and ST's have been terrific. The light came on three times in this game for Petras. The turf tackle of was a solid pass and should have been a TD, his scramble was nice, and his late throw to set up the field goal clutch. When Petras gets Nico back it will help. The OL was better. I'm not throwing in the towel and giving into all the doomsayers yet. I fully expect this team to beat Michigan and with a bye week play well at Ohio State and beat the spread. All other games are winnable as they are losable. I still think Iowa has a shot at a 7 win season. Give State credit they put together one good drive.

Look we were all saying this shit last year and we won the West. Everyone in the division lost! We don't have a Big loss yet. The ship can be righted. The D and ST's have been terrific. The light came on three times in this game for Petras. The turf tackle of was a solid pass and should have been a TD, his scramble was nice, and his late throw to set up the field goal clutch. When Petras gets Nico back it will help. The OL was better. I'm not throwing in the towel and giving into all the doomsayers yet. I fully expect this team to beat Michigan and with a bye week play well at Ohio State and beat the spread. All other games are winnable as they are losable. I still think Iowa has a shot at a 7 win season. Give State credit they put together one good drive.
NR is not helping.

NR is not helping.
Disagree. He is better than what we are trotting out there right now. (Except Bruce). We need some help at the position and he will be a good addition. Keagan Johnson will be even bigger and getting Vines and Brecht back will also be a boost. We need scholarship players at WR.

I hope you are right....I would take 7 wins right now if we could get it.

Disagree. He is better than what we are trotting out there right now. (Except Bruce). We need some help at the position and he will be a good addition. Keagan Johnson will be even bigger and getting Vines and Brecht back will also be a boost. We need scholarship players at WR.
He may be but it won't help this situation. Petras has been mentally destroyed.

We need scholarship players at WR.

Talent-wise, NR is no better than the walk-ons they're putting out there.

He would be slightly better due to his experience, knowing the "offense", etc., but only barely.

What we NEED is more scholarship WR's w/ better than walk-on skill level.

And between BF and his dad those are gonna be unicorns here.

He would be slightly better due to his experience, knowing the "offense", etc., but only barely.

I don't think Keegan will be back, doesn't sound like a physical problem, getting three receivers back and a healthy Gavin will help the passing game.

Yes it did....Iowa wins if the proper call is made on the goal line and Iowa gets the touchdown credited.
Our offense hurt us a lot more than one missed call.

Actually we had quite a few scholarship WRs.
They all left the program.

Latest posts