******Official where's the official game day thread?********

Must Avoid QB Controversy!!!!!

KF's no win situation.
He doesn't like to run up the score so Peyton plays the 3rd quarter handing off every snap and Petras does the same thing in the 4th quarter.
So the press questions why?
But if they throw the ball (which I would advise) then KF has to answer why he ran up the score to the pussies in our fan base.

Yep, his defense plays great gap integrity, doesnt give up a lot of huge plays even though they press the LOS, They lose early in the season to Non - con teams that play wider open offenses than many big 10 teams.

They play a mostly controlled passing game and always have an above avg running qb to keep the sticks moving.

He has the same formula barnett and Walker had and just makes it better.

They must not have played many of the Big Blue bloods the last 2 years

jNW lost to Wisky and PSU to start off last years Big slate then have won them all since except Mich.

They still have an issue with the blue bloods but they know how to take care of most other teams

To answer my own question from earlier.

The last time Illinois scored on us in Champaign was 11/16/2014. We still won 30-14.

We have won seven of our last nine meetings in Champaign.
So you're saying we have a chance? I would have posted this a little sooner, but it's hard too type with a dauchound standing on my sack!

After this game our average margin of victory is gonna be like 25 points

We basically haven't won a single close game this year

seh6p.gif

Latest posts