****Official Western Kentucky Preview****

HerkyAlert posted this, Doc.....

158 on DISH.

613 on DirectTV

Mediacom HD 672

I have it on 762 Mediacom in DM......

I only remember two things about the Hilltoppers. The last second three pointer to defeat Drake a few years ago, Keno's first and only season with the Bulldogs. And I remember losing George Fant who seemed to be interested in the Hawks.......

I only remember two things about the Hilltoppers. The last second three pointer to defeat Drake a few years ago, Keno's first and only season with the Bulldogs. And I remember losing George Fant who seemed to be interested in the Hawks.......

Fant's a really good player. Undersized, but a hard worker and solid on both ends. A better scoring version of Jarryd Cole.

Pretty good analysis Ghost. I think the size difference and more able bench will be the decider in this game. I think the final score will be the hox 71 - Hilltoppers 61. Think it will be another game that we will have to come back from behind, but probably a 8-10 point deficit, not 23 like last game.

WKU mascot

images

Reminds me of

Gossamer.jpg

i think we will get by these guys the game im worried about is wichata st. i watched them the other nite and they were raining 3's in! cold shooting nite against them and mite be a long nite

Definitions of "Hilltopper"

(intransitive verb)
1. a. to follow the progress of a hunt on horseback but without jumping
b. to follow the hunt on foot or in an automobile

(noun)
1. the top or summit of a hill

Also, two very humorous urban definitions here. (Do not open link if easily offended)

I think the Hawks will be hungry for this one being that it is a tournament and all. I think the Hawks had their eyes opened against Gardner Webb and realize that they have to bring high energy to every game regardless the opponent.

i think we will get by these guys the game im worried about is wichata st. i watched them the other nite and they were raining 3's in! cold shooting nite against them and mite be a long nite

WSU having trouble with DePaul..11-7 WSU midway through the 1st.

Fant did visit Iowa before choosing WKU. He was down to us and WKU, but picked his home state school. I think I remember him playing his state playoffs in WKU's arena. I had forgot he cracked the top 150.
George Fant - Yahoo! Sports

Latest posts