****Official Western Kentucky Preview****

I'm down. The potential of three game threads for a gave vs Western Kentucky seemed like overkill.

Not much flow to the game. Kind of ragged. I can't figure out if WKU is just inept on offense, or if the Iowa D is just that good.

Maybe a little of both.

Need to do Better job of rebounding and making free throws. This game should not be anywhere near this close.

Dumb pass at end of half led to an easy basket for WK at half. Eight point lead for Iowa should be up by ten maybe twelve points.

White not as quick as the guy he has been guarding Fran has taken him out a few times for a quicker player.

Defense seems much more active this year. Iowa is light years ahead of this time last year.

Seems that there are finally enough athletes to have the depth to truly go uptempo.

I understand what "pressure" means. My point is we've pretty much shown zero. White's effort on the "press" is less than impressive tonight. He looks totally disinterested.

And he said the pressure hasn't done much. In other words, it's been ineffective. Stop being a tool for two seconds and actually read before you decode to troll.

Latest posts