****Official Western Kentucky Preview****

We beat Howard by more than they did and they have "struggled" with their cupcakes too. Kenpom has them a few spots higher than us. I don't know if any of that means much but I think we're evenly matched.

Teams with bad chemistry don't move the ball like we do, talk on D like we do or play 10 every game and keep everyone happy like we do.

But good try troll.

Move the ball like we do? You mean consistently into the other team's hands?

Or did you miss our 18 TO game against as Sun Belt team...troll?

No. I didn't know if you turn the ball over a lot that doesn't mean that the next possesion you could possibly find the open man. Amazing though. You're a great coach.

Dude, you make no sense. When you make 22 field goals and turn the ball over 18 times, that means your offense has trouble moving the ball.

There is absolutely no discussion on the matter. It's not hate to point out the truth. I know you're invested in doggin me on this because you don't like me, but if you press this point, you just look like an idiot. I'm giving you the opportunity to drop it now. Plz take it.

Dude, you make no sense. When you make 22 field goals and turn the ball over 18 times, that means your offense has trouble moving the ball.

There is absolutely no discussion on the matter. It's not hate to point out the truth. I know you're invested in doggin me on this because you don't like me, but if you press this point, you just look like an idiot. I'm giving you the opportunity to drop it now. Plz take it.

I'm not a sleezy heffer at the The Vine, you don't have to beg me ghost.

You are wrong, though.

So I'm still struggling how a team who loses the ball on dumb plays and transition can't hit the open guy in the half court. Stats don't tell the whole story. Try to actually watch the game and see what our strengths are and try not to be a moron.

So I'm still struggling how a team who loses the ball on dumb plays and transition can't hit the open guy in the half court. Stats don't tell the whole story. Try to actually watch the game and see what our strengths are and try not to be a moron.

Numbers don't lie. You lie. Get past your Ghost hate and face reality FtM.

Latest posts