!*****Official 'Return Of The Dolphin' Game Thread*****!

Who wins the death match?

• Birds by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clowns by 1 or 2 points

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tksirius

HN's Love Doctor
Opponent: Cyclowns
Time: 7:01pm CST

Television: FS1

Play-by-Play: Brandon Gaudin
Analyst: Andy Katz
On Court: James 'Murr' Murray

Radio: https://tunein.com/radio/Iowa-Hawkeye-Sports-Network-s231143/?_branch_match_id=591646214675204051

Play-by-Play: Gary 'muthafukkin' Dolphin
Analyst: Bobby Hansen

Live Stats: http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=242362

Game Notes: https://hawkeyesports.com/documents/2018/12/5//ISU_IOWA.pdf

Sneek Footage from the two Garys this last summer. I bet that's never happening again. Post your support for the Dolphin!!

giphy.gif

12-6-2018-9-57-03-AM.jpg

The fact that Fran got production out of Brommer is what made me believe in his coaching abilities to begin with.
Fran actually played Devon Archie, instead of running him off - which would have been an early winning option. One reason I don’t want to see FM get run, short of a tire fire season.

Archie missed FTs by like a foot and a half wide...

It sucks but I have very little confidence in anything Iowa basketball related. I will probably throw something and hear my wife say at least 3 times “aren’t you supposed to be a fan” when I bitch and moan in a way that is far more suspension worthy than anything Dolph has ever even thought.

Yesterday I began getting these pop up ad's every time I come onto this site. Have any of you been getting them? Extremely annoying and not sure why they are now just appearing. They are at the bottom half of the screen and pop up every time I click on a story or move to a different forum. I can delete them each time, but annoying as you know what

Holy Cow! Started this thread early afternoon. Must need to get some activity before the mass exodus at the 16 minute mark of th 2nd half...about the time ISU starts the scoring run, based on their halftime adjustments. Meanwhile, McF-ckthree is sending Dailey, Moss, Kriener and Till to the scorers table to check in cuz they’ll be able to stop the dribble drive and spark the scoring.;):mad:

This will be my only contribution, tonite. Other things to do and watch. I’m already at the, “I’ll record it and watch IF they win.” stage and not even 10 games in! :(

Yesterday I began getting these pop up ad's every time I come onto this site. Have any of you been getting them? Extremely annoying and not sure why they are now just appearing. They are at the bottom half of the screen and pop up every time I click on a story or move to a different forum. I can delete them each time, but annoying as you know what
Seeing them to.

I used to have issues like that and then I switched my browser to brave. It basically blocks any popups or redirects. Never had an issue since