!*****Official 'Relax And Enjoy The Clown Magic Show' Game Thread*****!

I’d like to see Dailey at the Point with JBo and Ellingson running through screens, and Nunge and Cook rolling. That would be tough to defend.

you're right. and it actually was. i didn't watch the last 15 seconds but we lost by like 6, right? how many wide, wide open 3's did we miss down the stretch? Ellingson missed at least 3, Nunge missed 1 or 2. JBo made a couple. but the point is they were wide, wide open. i think Fran is getting close to something and if Conner does come in and play and he actually IS a reliable 3 shooter, then you've got something. Moss looks like odd man out (he isn't going to be benched, but his minutes look like they'll diminish some).

folks, in basketball, you CAN rebuild yourself in-season.
I suppose
tenor.gif

Now we know why Fran scheduled every terrible team in D1 for nonconference, because it's the only way we're going to sniff 10 wins.

Year eight and we're still listening to "rebuilding" and "improving".

teams do it all the time, man. izzo has made a living changing his team in-season. i'm not comparing fran to izzo, but i am pointing out that it can be done. and, if hoops, it isn't abnormal.

You are right. I don't see it though. But, I've been pretty wrong about Fran quite a bit.

Now we know why Fran scheduled every terrible team in D1 for nonconference, because it's the only way we're going to sniff 10 wins.

Year eight and we're still listening to "rebuilding" and "improving".

We havent been rebuilding every year he's been here and I'm pretty sure every team in the nation is looking to improve every game.

The roster doesn't look like a team filled with winners...

Expect to lose, you lose...

Coach's son can perhaps bring some "White Magic" in a bottle and salvage the season...

You are right. I don't see it though. But, I've been pretty wrong about Fran quite a bit.

Fran has big coaching job ahead of him this season, that's true. I just happen to disagree with (apparently) most posters on this board that Fran is up to the challenge. I think he is. And i think Conner will be the difference maker...or not.

Ellingson keeps being offered chances to be a prime time contributor...the lights are too bright...clanker FT, clanker 3 PT shots that are wide open with the game on the line...zero confidence...fits in well with this collection.

Fran has big coaching job ahead of him this season, that's true. I just happen to disagree with (apparently) most posters on this board that Fran is up to the challenge. I think he is. And i think Conner will be the difference maker...or not.

I will geant tha FM surprises to the positive.

I do think Conner is not the answer. He's another off guard. With CM, Nunge, and JBo there are terrific passers. Pem and Cook are potentiall really good around the basket.

Still no point guard.

Latest posts