!*****Official 'Relax And Enjoy The Clown Magic Show' Game Thread*****!

They’re playing like a bunch of freshman, sophomores, and upper classmen who’d normally be riding the pine.

Pem could be a fine player
Cook could be a fine player.
Bohanon is a fine player in the right role.
Garza would look better with better players around him.

Wagner and Uhl and Williams most athletic. One is gone. The others are effectively gone.

Pem could be a fine player
Cook could be a fine player.
Bohanon is a fine player in the right role.
Garza would look better with better players around him.

Wagner and Uhl and Williams most athletic. One is gone. The others are effectively gone.

The thing about Pemsl is he is really good when he's taking his shot off his first fake. he's really bad when he does it after his second fake. he needs to just play straight forward hoops and quit trying to fake all 5 defenders on the same possession.

This may be too early but I feel a little better after this game. We are shortening our bench and they didn't get blown out. I think getting McCaffery will get Bohannon and Ellingson to be able to play the off guard. One thing that is reallllllllly worrying me is what the heck happened to Moss? We expected him to lead us to the Promise Land and he has been terrible the last two weeks. Luckily Dailey has impressed me more but just not what we were expecting. Hopefully Pemsl isn't too injured.

This may be too early but I feel a little better after this game. We are shortening our bench and they didn't get blown out. I think getting McCaffery will get Bohannon and Ellingson to be able to play the off guard. One thing that is reallllllllly worrying me is what the heck happened to Moss? We expected him to lead us to the Promise Land and he has been terrible the last two weeks. Luckily Dailey has impressed me more but just not what we were expecting. Hopefully Pemsl isn't too injured.

OK...then who is the pt guard?

Umm. ISU isn’t good. I feel worse.

What's kinda cool is both these teams are young. So these same core players are gonna play at least 2 more times.

Not sure that favors Iowa but it will be interesting to watch unfold

Latest posts