Official Record Prediction Thread

The only game on the schedule I don't think we can win is on the road at Penn State. We don't have a history of playing well out there, and they will be really good. I actually like our chances against Wisconsin since we will be at home, and I have to imagine the team will want revenge for the embarrassment they suffered last year.

The only game on the schedule I don't think we can win is on the road at Penn State. We don't have a history of playing well out there, and they will be really good. I actually like our chances against Wisconsin since we will be at home, and I have to imagine the team will want revenge for the embarrassment they suffered last year.

Maybe Iowa has not played well at PSU recently, but Iowa has a lot of historical success against PSU in Happy Valley when Paterno was the PSU coach.

So many unknowns in this. Newer OC. Same HC with plus and minus issues. O Line always has issues. Solid Backs. Solid no frills QB. Opponents with issues. Speed has been improving.

N IL - This one concerns me. Solid IA QB comes through - W...but
ISU - Had key losses. Likely more motivation to ISU. L
UNI - Closer than might think W
Wisky - Kind of the St Louis Cardinals of a few years ago. Number up this year? W
MN - Can UMN improve? Toss-up W
IU - Another impossible to know. L
MD - Break out year? L
PSU - L
Purdue - L
NW - W
IL - W but closer than one thinks. Just lost maybe best lineman. This IL team will surprise. Toss up/ W
Nebby- Toss up. Unknown. Probably N has more talent. W

6--6 but maybe much better or much worse.
Kind of sad to be in this situation.

If this team had a gunslinger QB I'd say 9-3, but we don't. When has KF had a great season with a game manager and this any unknowns?

Last edited:
6-6

I wasn't sure what to make of this season, but after reading Rob Howe discuss what we lost, wow it's a LOT. Three new linebackers, Josh Jackson gone, new Center, unproven running backs. And Stanley SHOULD do well to lead the team, but I have this feeling he will just do Okay.

I don't underestimate ANYONE on the schedule. I feel like two losses are a given, the other 10 are a toss up. So I guess I'm saying 6-4 against teams we should go AT LEAST 9-1. I'm afraid of a letdown.

So many unknowns in this. Newer OC. Same HC with plus and minus issues. O Line always has issues. Solid Backs. Solid no frills QB. Opponents with issues. Speed has been improving.

N IL - This one concerns me. Solid IA QB comes through - W...but
ISU - Had key losses. Likely more motivation to ISU. L
UNI - Closer than might think W
Wisky - Kind of the St Louis Cardinals of a few years ago. Number up this year? W
MN - Can UMN improve? Toss-up W
IU - Another impossible to know. L
MD - Break out year? L
PSU - L
Purdue - L
NW - W
IL - W but closer than one thinks. Just lost maybe best lineman. This IL team will surprise. Toss up/ W
Nebby- Toss up. Unknown. Probably N has more talent. W

6--6 but maybe much better or much worse.
Kind of sad to be in this situation.

If this team had a gunslinger QB I'd say 9-3, but we don't. When has KF had a great season with a game manager and this any unknowns?

2003?

Latest posts