*** Official *** Rationalizing Thread

We are at a disadvantage any time we play on a surface that has a big logo in the center of the field. The footing is different and it's harder to see the yard markers.

Anyone can win in this realigned conference on any given Saturday. It's a doggy-dog world and you have to come to play.
url

The reason you recruit is so when you lose good players you have MORE good players ready to take their spots. This is the 3rd major talent gap and subsequent overall valley in the program in the Ferentz era. We will be mediocre to bad until 2014.

Iowa is preparing these young men for successful careers after college, that's what this program is all about.

I got nothing ... even this one can't be rationalized.

But if you can keep it going 'till Tuesday or Wednesday I'm sure Homer will have plenty of apologies to keep the lemings satiated.

I am very glad we gave the guphers their first win. I hope it raises their self esteem. Nothing better than being a teams only conference win.

Anyone can win in this realigned conference on any given Saturday. It's a doggy-dog world and you have to come to play.
url

I know what you did there! I watch the show! Thanks for the picture of that goddess.... now I will go eat some baby jesus:D

Post all rationalizations here, pls. I'll start.

1. Well, when we lose, it's always close; we never get blown out.

2. Would you rather have a fiery spitting hothead making a fool of himself on the sidelines, or Klassy Kirk?

3. We lost a lot of talent to the NFL, what do you expect?

How about "haven't you guys heard the concept of a rivalry game?" ;)

Latest posts