*** Official *** Rationalizing Thread

We can't get rid of Ferentz. We don't want the football team to end up like the basketball team. Remember what happened to Tom Davis?!

excellent example of a pure rationalization; well done, tehjumper :D

at least we aren't the perennial Fulmer Cup frontrunner; KF has really cleaned up the program after that blip a few years ago

I mean, we're IOWA...we don't have beaches and warm weather, so we're actually doing pretty good.

This is not a rationalization , it is the TRUTH! Do you think all those star recruits in TX, FL, NJ, CA, etc. give a crap about the Hawks? Heck, most of them probably couldn't find Iowa on a map! It's amazing to me that KF and his staff can convince any of them to come here.

Only 3 programs have won a national championship since 1957 without being on probation at any point during that time: Penn State, BYU, and Iowa.

KF and Mary love Iowa City, and have given a lot back to the U.

Ferentz is just cleaning up Bush's mess. He inherited a really bad situation, give him 4 more years and he"ll get it straitened out.

Only 3 programs have won a national championship since 1957 without being on probation at any point during that time: Penn State, BYU, and Iowa.

Who cares? And can you really call it a national championship? It's quite obvious the NCAA has their head up their azz and has no clue what they're doing so I'd almost rather see us start pushing the envelope and going Auburn and Cam Newton. I'm a damn competitive guy, played baseball in college, own my own business, so it's in my blood, and I come from the Al Davis school of "just win baby" so forgive me for not breaking out in kumbaya when it comes to us never being on probation in the last 60 years.

KOK had to take his sunglasses off in the 2nd half. If the sun would have stayed up, he would have stayed with the shades, looked cool, and Iowa wins. Did I do it right? :)

Latest posts