!*****Official 'Quack & Screech' Game Thread*****!

I am in shock. Is this team good or are they setting us up to crush our souls?

IMO Oregon didn't impress but still a solid win. So I find it encouraging IMO but not getting TOO hyped over this one game. Possible Oregon is overrated but I'll enjoy the win for now. Should be a good resume win by end of year..

I liked the way Iowa handled the pressure, defense was serviceable and made FT's.

That was a dang fun game. I was almost giddy the whole game. Tomorrow will tell us a lot more since we don't know how good either iowa or Oregon are. Hopefully we can keep it rolling.

I eating my words now and they taste great. Like the poise from everyone on the court. Caught the end of the game due to work meetings. Love the fact that Cook passed up two lay-ups to pass out to run clock. I was really impressed that Iowa didn't act like they had won anything. All business, kinda like a guy at the rec center who wins and just says "next".

IMO Oregon didn't impress but still a solid win. So I find it encouraging IMO but not getting TOO hyped over this one game. Possible Oregon is overrated but I'll enjoy the win for now. Should be a good resume win by end of year..

I liked the way Iowa handled the pressure, defense was serviceable and made FT's.

too late, already bought my final four tickets

#WeWantDuke

If Iowa plays with that level of intensity on defense and rebounding all year it could be a fun year. That being said it's one game and I'll believe it when I see it.

I eating my words now and they taste great. Like the poise from everyone on the court. Caught the end of the game due to work meetings. Love the fact that Cook passed up two lay-ups to pass out to run clock. I was really impressed that Iowa didn't act like they had won anything. All business, kinda like a guy at the rec center who wins and just says "next".
Thanks for showing some guts. I'm eating some crow as well. Some who predicted a twenty five point blowout haven't even showed up, nor will they.

Why would Oregon keep the press on if it wasn't working? Handling a press well means that the other team stops pressing because they are getting beat. That was not happening though.
They kept the press on to try to generate turnovers. Iowa had at least 12 turnovers but it wasn’t from Oregon’s press. Mostly in the half court.

I gotta say it was also really surprising to see the time Riley Till got on the court. And other than one small mistake I thought he played well out there. Kreiner as well. He wasn't afraid to go at Bol.

Once Bol puts it together he will be impressive. Some of those blocks were incredible.