!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

Fat Pitz to his team: that coach doesn’t respect you. He believes he can win with 10 points. Get your head out of your ass and play football.”

NW defense with two scores and wins game 14-13

Yes, buster, my glass is 1/2 empty

Again ... telling the truth and making realistic predictions based on years of observations that have been validated over and over and over, regardless of how unpleasant it is or how many people don't want to hear and accept it - doesn't mean you're glass is 1/2 empty.

Kirk just wants to win without taking risks. Definition of conservative football.

it’s why Iowa is average every year

I get why you guys are upset about not going for it on 4th and 1 both times, but I actually disagree. I think the last one with 50 seconds left you go for it. I thought punting it the time before a minute or two earlier was the right call. What he's seeing on the field is a team in nw, that can not move the ball at all against our defense. There is no way they drive twice all the way down the field. Play field position and get out with a win. Don't give them the chance of a short field, and don't give them a chance for that goofy nw stuff to happen.

We get the damn ball with 2 minutes left at mid field and we go 3 and out. What a sick offense.

Meanwhile, K State beating Oklahoma at half. I know who my next HC would be.

I get why you guys are upset about not going for it on 4th and 1 both times, but I actually disagree. I think the last one with 50 seconds left you go for it. I thought punting it the time before a minute or two earlier was the right call. What he's seeing on the field is a team in nw, that can not move the ball at all against our defense. There is no way they drive twice all the way down the field. Play field position and get out with a win. Don't give them the chance of a short field, and don't give them a chance for that goofy nw stuff to happen.

They are driving now....

Anyone got Oliver Martin’s stats on the day?
RichMerryAltiplanochinchillamouse-max-1mb.gif

This is the most boring game I have seen in a long time, well maybe since last week. But goodness these offenses are terrible.

Latest posts