!*****Official Purple Kitty Game Thread*****!

I would like to see them sneak it, but we are up 10-0 and our defense is dominant and they have no rhythm on offense. So the smart play is to punt it and not give them anything they didn't earn.

How f-ing scuff-kneed, scared are Ferentzes?

They're just touting how KF was pumping up the OL to make a drive and then pusses out on 4th and short at mid-field.

I don't get paid to coach, but why in the hell would you stand around and take a delay of game on 4th and 1 and not try to run up there and hard count for an offsides? Good god, maybe I need to get into coaching.

Yippy, gained 25 yards. Go for the throat. Jesus, no one has stopped a Qb sneak all year. Dont be afraid to be beat NW. It doesn't have to be a 17-10 game. These officials are ready to make a play for NW.

I would like to see them sneak it, but we are up 10-0 and our defense is dominant and they have no rhythm on offense. So the smart play is to punt it and not give them anything they didn't earn.

Reasonable, but aren't you pissed it was 3rd and 3 and we throw the ball for 2 yards. Nate + Brian = Greg Davis on steroids

Latest posts