Official - Pistol Pete is coming back

Good decision on Jok's part. He will continue to improve and hopefully be in a better position to be drafted. Part of the reason I think it's a good decision is because I'm selfish and wanted him back on our team this year.

I didn't think he was coming back. I am glad to be wrong that gut feeling i had really was some bad food.:)

I am really happy for the team that Peter will return. Selfishly, I am happy for ME! Honestly, I do think he has a ways to go to develop into a potential hot commodity in the NBA. Physical maturity, mental maturity, working off the dribble, improvement defensively, are all things that I think could help him move into the first round next year. And, he will have his degree. Life in basketball is short.

Although I did not think he was going to go anywhere, I did feel a bit nervous from time to time the last couple weeks. This team would be in disarray without him.... I suppose one could say we just picked up our best recruit for 2016.

Our slogan for next season should simply be: "Give Jok the rock" cause he's gonna be shooting and shooting some more.

To an extent. But have you ever seen Uhl pass the ball? He's gunna be putting up some shots too. Last year we had too many passive players. Next year we will have some guys looking to score. I'm not saying that will make us a better team, but it will look different for sure.

To an extent. But have you ever seen Uhl pass the ball? He's gunna be putting up some shots too. Last year we had too many passive players. Next year we will have some guys looking to score. I'm not saying that will make us a better team, but it will look different for sure.

Good point. Uhl tends to put his head down and just try to drive without looking to pass. Plus if Dale Jones is healthy, it's not like he's afraid to shoot either.

Good point. Uhl tends to put his head down and just try to drive without looking to pass. Plus if Dale Jones is healthy, it's not like he's afraid to shoot either.

With those 3 guys, they could have a 10 second shot clock and it wouldn't be a problem.

Jok has improved so much from season to season the last 3 years. It's unrealistic to expect the same level of improvement next year. But if it's even close he will be 1st Team all conference, a 1st Round draft pick, and playing in the NCAA Tournament all 4 years of his career...IMO.

Jok has improved so much from season to season the last 3 years. It's unrealistic to expect the same level of improvement next year. But if it's even close he will be 1st Team all conference, a 1st Round draft pick, and playing in the NCAA Tournament all 4 years of his career...IMO.

That remains to be seen. I know there is premium on jump shooters in the league right now, but Jok has some things to work on....He has got to get past just being a catch and shoot guy. As for post season play I think the NIT is a lock, beyond that, ehhhh.

Latest posts