Official - Pistol Pete is coming back

That remains to be seen. I know there is premium on jump shooters in the league right now, but Jok has some things to work on....He has got to get past just being a catch and shoot guy. As for post season play I think the NIT is a lock, beyond that, ehhhh.

You are commenting on Pete as he is now. But you quoted my post which refers to a Pete that improves as much as he has each of the last 2 years. If that level of improvement happens everything I said will come to fruition IMO.

You are commenting on Pete as he is now. But you quoted my post which refers to a Pete that improves as much as he has each of the last 2 years. If that level of improvement happens everything I said will come to fruition IMO.

The type of improvement you are talking about would mean Jok averaging 20 to 25 ppg. Which would mean he is shooting over- the- top of guys, developed a handle to create spacing where he is getting his shot off. That type of improvement isn't impossible, but like you said unrealistic.

Last edited:
I believe it was Todd Marinovich who's dad raised him from birth to be an NFL quarterback. He did indeed star at USC and was a first round draft pick for the Raiders. His dad was so strict he never let Todd eat at McDonalds because the food wasn't healthy. After Todd got to be kind of a free spirit, enjoyed the weed and spending more time in art. Washed out of the NFL and is a successful artist. I've seen some of his work, he is quite talented. I believe ESPN did a 30 for 30 special on him which is where I heard this information.

I believe it was Todd Marinovich who's dad raised him from birth to be an NFL quarterback. He did indeed star at USC and was a first round draft pick for the Raiders. His dad was so strict he never let Todd eat at McDonalds because the food wasn't healthy. After Todd got to be kind of a free spirit, enjoyed the weed and spending more time in art. Washed out of the NFL and is a successful artist. I've seen some of his work, he is quite talented. I believe ESPN did a 30 for 30 special on him which is where I heard this information.

They used to call him Todd Marijuanovich I believe for this. Al Davis had lost it by the time he drafted him in the first round.

Latest posts