!*****Official Pajama Party For The Pig Game Thread*****!

Phillip John Fleck; Douchebag?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure, need to smell him first.

Results are only viewable after voting.
-3 yards and a cloud of dust

Or 3 yards and and a cloud of ground up tires on artificial turf, but I get what you're saying.

Also, this offensive breakthrough has been awesome so far. The OSU is probably worried about next week based on that first half explosion!

His forward progress had stopped. It was clearly not a fumble. These refs are trash! Iowa needed those points, but those scumbag refs robbed them! I don't know who the bigger scumbag is the goofer coach or these refs.
Dude it was the right call lay off the Old Style Lights.

Or 3 yards and and a cloud of ground up tires on artificial turf, but I get what you're saying.

Also, this offensive breakthrough has been awesome so far. The OSU is probably worried about next week based on that first half explosion!

The breakthrough was the first 5 plays! :)

Iowa came out juiced and creative on offense...but then ran out of those plays...revert to mean...

You may want to use average instead of mean in this case. Somebody might think we're actually playing. "mean"... You know, like the Bullies of the Big 10 used to do! Oh, the good ol' days!

His forward progress had stopped. It was clearly not a fumble. These refs are trash! Iowa needed those points, but those scumbag refs robbed them! I don't know who the bigger scumbag is the goofer coach or these refs.

It was an "iffy" call, but certainly not a "bad" call. Lesson is, don't let up until you hear the whistle.

We were 102nd in nation in total offense before this game.....it's in doubt we break into the 90s unless a miracle happens in the 2nd half.

I actually thought this game was going to be a blow out, and was looking that way after the first possession. We came out throwing, mixed in a little run. Good routes, safe throws. And PLAY ACTION!!

And then we crapped out pants and went 3&Out till the final drive....

Why is offense so hard for Iowa? I get once and a while you have a stinker of a game. ISU's offense struggled, but they still did enough to move the chains enough to keep TCU on longer drives. Games like that happen.

Games like this happen EVERY @#%# WEEK for Iowa

Gotta say I luv havin Iowa be the last game of the day.

Got to enjoy a whole day of good games before the Hawks ruined my cfb appetite.