!*****Official Pajama Party For The Pig Game Thread*****!

Phillip John Fleck; Douchebag?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure, need to smell him first.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The play was already dead on the "fumble" There is no way they can overturn that. They cost Iowa at least 3 points with that garbage call. I would be angry too! The loser goofer coach must have paid the refs off or something.

Yeah brian ferentz went nuclear over the reviewability of that. Im sure his dad is mad at him for being mean to other people.

The play was already dead on the "fumble" There is no way they can overturn that. They cost Iowa at least 3 points with that garbage call. I would be angry too! The loser goofer coach must have paid the refs off or something.
The whistle was after the fumble. You have no clue what you're talking about.

7 frickin 0. Wow. Im glad I love exciting football. #sarcasm.
Iowa State was a lot more exciting scoring 14 than we are scoring...........Oh wait, never mind.

Sure am glad I gave my tickets up to some other dumbass Hawk fans so they could enjoy real live disappointment!

Our offensive personnel must have Swiss cheese feet, given the number of times they have shot themselves through those particular appendages. Good God, turnovers, holding calls, missed blocks, the whole works in just the first half.

I can't wait to see what the second half brings. Per Mr. Wonka, the suspense is terrible, I hope it'll last...

His forward progress had stopped. It was clearly not a fumble. These refs are trash! Iowa needed those points, but those scumbag refs robbed them! I don't know who the bigger scumbag is the goofer coach or these refs.

We should put the cursive Iowa on the helmet because we will look like that era against OSU.

Partial to these.

IAXXUI7273.JPG