***Official Outback Bowl Game Thread***

This helps on that Catch in the last game we met You have a good team , Thank you for letting me as a GEAUX TIGER FAN hang out in your forum .GOOD GAME !

That was one of the ugliest games of football I have seen played in years. if it makes you feel any better Iowa we are taking no pride in this win.

We have to figure out the offense. Other than two or three seasons it's been borderline pathetic. The offense and special teams cost us today. Defense did what it had all year, gave us a chance.

I know next years schedule looks easy, but if we keep pounding MW for 20-25 carries and get little in return, we'll have a disappointing year.

CJB I think is our QB. the offense looked decent with him and Canzeri. Only time we seemed to make progress was with him in there. Glad he got reps this year.

That was one of the ugliest games of football I have seen played in years. if it makes you feel any better Iowa we are taking no pride in this win.

It doesn't. And why no pride? Cause you should have blown us out? Or because of the "cramps"

Latest posts