***Official Outback Bowl Game Thread***

OK4P, when is the HN awards show? don't want to miss it! is there going to be a special section of the show for those that we lost over the last year?

OK4P, when is the HN awards show? don't want to miss it! is there going to be a special section of the show for those that we lost over the last year?

The Committee is finalizing its votes, but given the import of the bowl game, The Committee will either release results tonight or early tomorrow, depending on how much post-game analysis is necessary. Tune in, you won't be disappointed. The Committee is still fuming over the unauthorized awards that were issued last year and is analyzing how to handle certain rogue posters. Certain posters better hope The Committee doesn't get into the whisky during the Outback Bowl.

Well Herbstreit picked the hawks but only do to the fact LSU doesn't want to be there and their roster has juniors who are worried about finding an agent and getting ready for the NFL.

Well Herbstreit picked the hawks but only do to the fact LSU doesn't want to be there and their roster has juniors who are worried about finding an agent and getting ready for the NFL.
Corso says no way Iowa wins, too many athletes and too much speed for LSU.

I just flipped the channel over. Who did Magic pick to win the game? I'm sure with his extensive experience in football he should know.

That's my only worry. We seems to play down to opponents. GEAUX TIGERS. 42-17 LSU Win.

Latest posts