***Official Outback Bowl Game Thread***

MeatMan

Here it is boys and girls, game day! Iowa v LSU in the Outback Bowl!
LGLZZSIYBOAWIXE.20131209003424.jpg

Longmont, CO here. Going to b-dubs to watch the game. Mainly because I'm sure there will be some Nebby fans crying in their beercan there as well.

Dang it. I was gonna start the thread bince we are 1-0 when I started the official game thread this year. I'll be at a bar in E-town with some badger fans and possibly one gamecock fan, so I won't be posting today. You guys need to bring this home.

Dang it. I was gonna start the thread bince we are 1-0 when I started the official game thread this year. I'll be at a bar in E-town with some badger fans and possibly one gamecock fan, so I won't be posting today. You guys need to bring this home.

Well, of course you are bringing your **** friend. We all figured that.

In the immortal words of Hunter S. Thompson in the great book/movie, "Where the Buffalo Roam". "I think third down conversions are going to tell the story in this one"..."Blitzing linebacker, pick him up Rose!".

I've got a serious problem. After last night, I don't think I can drink during this game! Sober bowl game? Oh noes!!

I have a full bottle of Crown Maple and A&W Rootbeer. I'm getting sloshed today and then shoveling the driveway....maybe.

Latest posts