Official other NCAA Tourney Games Thread (2nd Round)

Seth53

Guess I'll get the party started.

I currently sit at an 87% rating on the ESPN site. AZ, Illinois and Purdue are going to screw me down the road.

I'm not 100% chalk with the round as I have Sparty over Marquette, Wildcats over UCLA and St. Mary's over UConn.

What say ye?

John Scheyer has the toughest gig in all of sports.
Following right behind any legend is a dumb move.

Although $8mil/year (33% less than K's last contract) helps.

Last edited:
Guess I'll get the party started.

I currently sit at an 87% rating on the ESPN site. AZ, Illinois and Purdue are going to screw me down the road.

I'm not 100% chalk with the round as I have Sparty over Marquette, Wildcats over UCLA and St. Mary's over UConn.

What say ye?

You the Bracket-Maker so far

I like your picks: Sparty, The PussyKats, and the Saints

She Saints are rather a long shot

Fun tournament

:cool:

Duke is going to lose this because the opposing coach has been around the block a time or two.

Rick Barnes is one of the underrated coaches of his era. Could be another guy biding his time til Calipari gets shown the door, then moves one last time to grab the blue blood brass ring.

Picking Iowa to win the Natty would bust most brackets. :)

If they make it to play South Carolina and have a workable plan to stop the BIG Girl in the middle

They very well could be the Champs

Caitlin had another outstanding game yesterday

Thought she might have been a bit dazzled by the National Attention with the Washington Post
Praise

If they make it to play South Carolina and have a workable plan to stop the BIG Girl in the middle

Thought she might have been a bit dazzled by the National Attention with the Washington Post
Praise

I was actually refering to the Men's bracket....I have Iowa as runner up in the women's tourney.

This is getting physical.

Game six minutes old and not one, but two Dukies with shiners.

The Big Pig in the middle for Auburn was the worst I have seen so far

The zebras were certainly a factor in the Auburn game

The worst officiating I have ever seen in the first half

Don't know if it was a national zebra policy against Fran, or just radical homerism

The way things were being called drastically affects the team making them a bit apprehensive,

And making them think a split second before acting

Just mere idle speculation

Nothing else

Praise

I got into an argument on Facebook with a guy who says she shoots too much, takes too many bad shots, and that will be Iowa's downfall in the tournament.

Not sure if he has seen Caitlin play. First of all, a player of her talent level can't shoot enough. No shot by Clark is a bad shot.

Second, she is an assist machine.

Third, her court vision and ability to feed the post are off the chart.

Can you imagine if her and Megan Gustafson had come along at the same time?

I got into an argument on Facebook with a guy who says she shoots too much, takes too many bad shots, and that will be Iowa's downfall in the tournament.

Not sure if he has seen Caitlin play. First of all, a player of her talent level can't shoot enough. No shot by Clark is a bad shot.

Second, she is an assist machine.

Third, her court vision and ability to feed the post are off the chart.

Can you imagine if her and Megan Gustafson had come along at the same time?

All that and I don't think she shoots enough

Her assists are works of art indeed

Idiot on facebook doesn't have a clue