***OFFICIAL NW VS IOWA GAME PREDICTIONS***

Predict the winner (how is our confidence level right now??)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Murray and Connor are not interchangeable in my mind. But Murray and Patrick / Nunge are. So - I would hope to see more of KM in the future instead of Pat and Nunge
I disagree about them not being interchangeable. Connor plays the 4 to start the game and Keegan is a 4. Our ball handling and passing drops some, but our shooting, rebounding, and defense improve a lot.

I disagree about them not being interchangeable. Connor plays the 4 to start the game and Keegan is a 4. Our ball handling and passing drops some, but our shooting, rebounding, and defense improve a lot.
Murray got his minutes...and he deserved them. But I like him coming off the bench...less pressure and a spark.

Also, it’s unfair to Connor to say our ball handling and passing drop some. Both drop a lot from Connor to Murray. But we do gain a lot in the other areas you mentioned.

Murray got his minutes...and he deserved them. But I like him coming off the bench...less pressure and a spark.

Also, it’s unfair to Connor to say our ball handling and passing drop some. Both drop a lot from Connor to Murray. But we do gain a lot in the other areas you mentioned.
True.

I disagree about them not being interchangeable. Connor plays the 4 to start the game and Keegan is a 4. Our ball handling and passing drops some, but our shooting, rebounding, and defense improve a

Whatever - Connor is not a 4 on any team in my mind as you suggest. My point was that they bring 2 different skill sets to the game. But you are the type of person that never loses a discussion - and never wins because it never ends. But I end our discussion now. Cheers - good Iowa win. Hope the best for KM and CM!

Whatever - Connor is not a 4 on any team in my mind as you suggest. My point was that they bring 2 different skill sets to the game. But you are the type of person that never loses a discussion - and never wins because it never ends. But I end our discussion now. Cheers - good Iowa win. Hope the best for KM and CM!
Well first of, I don't suggest Connor is a 4, Fran does. Secondly, you must be right if you're smart enough to say I never lose an argument (I'll ignore the part after that) so maybe I should listen to you when you say a player can't take someone's starting spot unless they have the same skillset. Is it ok if I use that on people who say Joe T should start over Bohannon?

Personally, I would like to see JoeT start also. And can you imagine JBo coming off the bench and banging home some 3s? We have Weis and CJ on the floor already, I feel we need a quick, fast dude that can handle the rock at PG.

Murray should not start over Connor. He is the glue that holds this offense together from a ball handling aspect, the team’s best passer, from a bb IQ standpoint, and overall toughness. Just wish he shot at a higher percentage.
I understand your side of it, but man are teams starting to back off Connor a ton. It's really neutralizing his positives he brings to the offense. I think the only question is if Murray could keep the same production with a bigger role. If the answer is yes, he should probably start and be a 25 minute player.

I understand your side of it, but man are teams starting to back off Connor a ton. It's really neutralizing his positives he brings to the offense. I think the only question is if Murray could keep the same production with a bigger role. If the answer is yes, he should probably start and be a 25 minute player.
There's a solution to that. He needs to get the ball back and drive the lane hard. He has the little 10" jumper, dish to the bigs when the defense finally challenges him or got to the foul line, which has duel benefits. It scores with no time elapsing and getts their bigs into foul trouble.
CMac could easily get 8-10 a game at the FT line.

Who were the two people who picked Iowa to win after the game was over?

Oh well there's gotta be one in every crowd, or in this case two.

Latest posts