***OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT THREAD***

hawkfarmer

The draft is here, so let's talk about it. Who's your team and what do you hope/think they will do with their first pick, later rounds? Wher do the hawks go if any get drafted?

My team is the packers and I see a lot of needs: DL, LB, S, RB, OL, TE

I think the Packers go with the best availabe linemen D or O with th 26thpick if they don't trade it away, which would be fine too. I would like to see them draft a running in the later rounds. I have heard talks of Lacy or Ball, but I would honestly like to see them take Marcus Lattimore if they can get him in the 3rd round or later.

What do you guys think?

Vikings fan here.

No Teo please. Im hoping they pick one of the WR's from Tennessee and then Ogletree from Georgia with their 1st round picks.

I would actually love for the Vikes to take a shot on the Honey Badger with a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Bears fan. Hope they manage to trade down from 20 to acquire an additional pick in this mediocre draft.

If they take a flyer on the #20 pick....I want Ogletree,lber from Georgia,or possibly Fluker, o-lineman from Bama,or the cornerback from UWash...Truffant.

Chiefs fan here. #1 pick will be the LT. They will trade Brandon Albert and get a #2. All the Chiefs need is........aw heck, who am I kidding. An Iowa fan, and a Chiefs fan, I have forgotten what a good team looks like.

Chiefs fan here. #1 pick will be the LT. They will trade Brandon Albert and get a #2. All the Chiefs need is........aw heck, who am I kidding. An Iowa fan, and a Chiefs fan, I have forgotten what a good team looks like.

Which one?

niners fan. Hope they trade up to get either the dt from florida or the dt from utah. draft elam at safety from florida in the 2nd, get a corner at some point, trade the rest of their picks for picks next year cause thats All we need

Steelers fan here. We need OLB's, RB's, WR's, scary how many needs Steelers have.

Watching NFL Network, nice to see Namath sober.....I think he's sober. Is he sober?

Who does everyone think Teo will go to? I'm guessing Bears. Sorry JHHawk:)

Packers fan. I'd love to see them pick Lacy if he's there. They need help now and can't wait for Lattimore, who is a great talent but severely hurt.

\Who does everyone think Teo will go to? I'm guessing Bears. Sorry JHHawk:)

He very well could. I honestly don't mind, I believe he's going to play with a chip on his shoulder and I believe he will be very solid. That said, I would PREFER Ogletree but I won't be angry or upset if we take him. Emery knows what he's doing.

Okay, Eric Fisher is the number one overall pick. He's from Central Michigan. Is that the same Central Michigan that is supposed to be a cupcake win? Well, seems they were good enough to produce the overall number one, yes?

From DJK on Twitter ... :)

andy reid taking the first pick of the draft for protection for ricky stanzi.. i like it.

Latest posts