****Official NCAA Tournament Thread****

One thing I know for certain is that the second foul on Sullinger changed the complexion of the game drastically.....

B1G fanatics really need OSU to win this one, three in the Sweet Sixteen, one left.....

And this from the BEST conference in the Land.....

The Bad Boy Spartans got spanked like little boys by Louisville. Much as I wanted them in the Final Four, after the Thug attitude againt the Hawks, I was somewhat pleased to see them pushed around and unable to respond effectively.....

Go Buckeyes.....

:)

but where is the Anti-ref complaining crowd? This game has been horribly officiated thus far. 3 phantom calls against OSU and 1 against Syracuse. Also the goaltending call against OSU was a horrible ball.

Not sure how some of these guys got jobs officiating at this point in the tournament.

Sullinger's "foul" the goaltend, the charge on Trish. One or two bad misses is somewhat acceptable, but these guys are missing tons of stuff.

Kentucky just has too many weapons. They should win it all, but of course that doesn't mean that they will. And they are so well coached.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Wildcats look the Best of all the teams in the tournament this year, Eddy......

In my opinion, absolutely no doubt......

In fact, if Harrison Barnes and Kidd-Gilcrist both go Pro, I would be seriously tempted to take the Kid.....

Wildcats look the Best of all the teams in the tournament this year, Eddy......

In my opinion, absolutely no doubt......

In fact, if Harrison Barnes and Kidd-Gilcrist both go Pro, I would be seriously tempted to take the Kid.....

You sir aren't an idiot! Well done. Harrison doesn't do anything great and hasn't improved with a second year at North Carolina. He does lots of things well but not great and that translates to an average NBA career. Don't get me wrong he will be drafted highly and make plenty of money but will NEVER be a star in the NBA.

Why play in a dome if the best attendance is 19,000? They should play in an arena that holds 17-19k. The dome atmosphere sucks.

Might as well hold it in BigD.....

I really like the Buckeyes D, Craft is somewhat adept at that without being visually apparent. This is a very good game, Clash of the Titans.....

I will be violently upset if the Buckeyes lose this game.....

I will be forced to reevaluate the Best Conference in the Universe accolades showered upon our beloved conference.....

:D

Might as well hold it in BigD.....

I really like the Buckeyes D, Craft is somewhat adept at that without being visually apparent. This is a very good game, Clash of the Titans.....

I will be violently upset if the Buckeyes lose this game.....

I will be forced to reevaluate the Best Conference in the Universe accolades showered upon our beloved conference.....

I didn't root for O$U...but I didn't root against them either.

That's the best I can do.

Well of all the mess my bracket is, I do have one Final Four team left and I have also cursed them by picking them to win it all.
Anytime Boeheim goes down now, I cheer.

Love to see the losers with the towels over their heads, and bawling like little girls.....

Never understood the tears and overwhelming anguish after a loss, no matter what the significence.....

Step up, Boys, be Men.....

However, I can't help being overjoyed, if fact, elated, seeing the Other team losing all semblence of propriety, instead of a fraction of composure.....

Images are forever.....

Be Cool, Yawl.....

Latest posts