****Official NCAA Tournament Thread****

This cant be right. 40+ points in the first half and the #1 overall seed is losing. I thought the Big Ten was Overrated and the style of play was atrocious...

Exactly. We suck and can't score. Forget the fact that 2 of their best scorers have had 2 fouls 5 minutes into the game and Tucky has been in the bonus 7 minutes in.

I know Davis has been out too but it kills Indiana a hell of a lot more to have Zeller out. Very entertaining game. I fully expect Crean to come out with a uniform on in the 2nd half. That dude is hilarious to watch.

What is up with these teams in the tourney making horrible decisions down the stretch?? NC State only down 1, and they chuck up a terrible 3 with plenty of time left on the shot clock.

Kentucky just has too many weapons. They should win it all, but of course that doesn't mean that they will. And they are so well coached.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The officiating in the Louisville/Florida game is as one sided as I have ever seen in an NCAA tourney game. Its pretty horrible

but where is the Anti-ref complaining crowd? This game has been horribly officiated thus far. 3 phantom calls against OSU and 1 against Syracuse. Also the goaltending call against OSU was a horrible ball.

and just as I hit post, another blown call as Ohio State player was in restricted area and drew a charge. Rule is foot doesn't have to be down on it but only needs to be above it.

Latest posts