****Official NCAA Tournament Thread****

Me too...I'm a big fan of the same floor.

I think the design is good, but I always liked being able to see the floor and instantly know which set of teams you were watching and which site. There's been times in the past couple years where I'd leave the room for a few minutes, and then I come back and realize after a minute or two that I wasn't watching the same teams anymore because they'd switched over to another game - and I didn't realize it right away because all the courts are identical now. I find that a bit annoying.

UGH! They have one game on before 2:00pm, then they put 4 on at the same time. Reminds me of B1G football bowl games all being on at the same time.

UGH! They have one game on before 2:00pm, then they put 4 on at the same time. Reminds me of B1G football bowl games all being on at the same time.
Don't know why they do that.....

I think the games next Thursday and Friday also have conflicting times. Seems like they did last year and before......

Had to watch a game on my laptop and on the TV.....

:)

Serious question, is the hightop fade making a comeback or does Evans rock it for the yell of it?

I'd really like to see the NCAA move the 3-point line back another foot. There are way too many 3s being shot in these games.