Official Michigan St @ Iowa Gamethread

HaydenHawk56

Another big game tonight and a chance for Iowa to improve their probable seating in the NCAA tournament. I could see this game going either way tonight. Iowa has been playing reasonably well of late and got the upset win at OSU. Should be a good crowd and Garza in the house. Michigan St is usually a tough out, but they have been struggling. I think we are still going to play well to win. Should be a good game. Go Hawks!

I wanna know if they will do handshakes, both of these dudes got asked the same question yesterday and both had extremely different takes on that subject.

So much so Tommy wanted the media to "Let him know who was dumb enough to say we should get rid of the handshake line"..... and literally 30 minutes later Fran was like "Yeah let's can that shit"

Let's get this shit cracking!

I wanna know if they will do handshakes, both of these dudes got asked the same question yesterday and both had extremely different takes on that subject.

So much so Tommy wanted the media to "Let him know who was dumb enough to say we should get rid of the handshake line"..... and literally 30 minutes later Fran was like "Yeah let's can that shit"

Maybe they should just make it policy that there's gonna be a scrap in the handshake line after each game.

Takes the guesswork out of it.

Buzzer sounds, get in line and throwdown. Everyone takes their shirts off and it's time for a hockey fight. Fran would F Tom Izzo up left handed.

How we feeling? I dunno, worry that MSU has been on a slide and are desperate. But also feel like things could come to a head again for Iowa with all the electricity that's gonna be in it after the pregame.

I really would love to see the MSU players shaking hands with nothing but air.

I wouldn't be surprised if Iowa runs them out the gym. MSU is in a big time funk.

Maybe they should just make it policy that there's gonna be a scrap in the handshake line after each game.

Takes the guesswork out of it.

Buzzer sounds, get in line and throwdown. Everyone takes their shirts off and it's time for a hockey fight. Fran would F Tom Izzo up left handed.

Fallen a secrets GIF - Auf GIFER suchen