***OFFICIAL IOWA VS VIRGINIA TRIP TO THE B1G APPLE PREDICTION THREAD***

Waiting 'till next year for Hawks to have the shooting to handle packed-in defences and the road.

UVA 67 - IA 63 (Hey, they still cover!)

"I really really want Iowa to win this game," says heart.
"Name one big game Hawks have won on the road this year," says head.

*Heart punches head in the...........well, head* UI 70 UVA 60

I am going to go with what seems to work for Iowa in these situations. Have a lead late and crap it away at the end.

Virginia 60
Iowa 59

There will be no less than 3 threads complaining about officiating and the clowns will be all over the place (along with a visit from activerodent).

I think Iowa will struggle for at least a short-time, but it also seems that opposing teams do the same at some point. I think Iowa finally comes through at the end and holds onto a late lead. Iowa wins 66-61.

I think it is going to be a tough game for Iowa. Like usual we keep it close just can't close.

Vir - 72
Iowa - 69

I'm gonna say that it'll be a low scoring affair and Iowa manages to finally pull one out on the road.

Iowa - 58
UVA - 54

I'll take Iowa 66-51. I don't think we blow the lead because I'm assuming it won't be close. I do think we will struggle to score at times. I think Virginia will struggle to score all 40 minutes. I suspect it will feel a lot like some of our Big Ten road games in the way we play but Virginia will prove to be a less talented team than our conference opponents.

I am going to go with what seems to work for Iowa in these situations. Have a lead late and crap it away at the end.

Virginia 60
Iowa 59

There will be no less than 3 threads complaining about officiating and the clowns will be all over the place (along with a visit from activerodent).

This is a guarantee.

I think it will be a tight game, but the Hawks have learned a lot and will close this one out.

UIa - 69
UVa - 65

GO HAWKS!!!

UVA 64 Iowa 58

We will lead at the half and be up around the 8 minute mark......then we all know what happens from there. What is the best predictor of future behavior?

IMO One of two things happen tonight...

IOWA WINS A very ugly game were both teams play flat I see that to favor IOWA-61-60 OR worst case is UVA comes out on fire and Iowa can't hit the broadside of the barn and loses by 15 (57-72), but the score is not of indicative of how bad it really was..

Latest posts