***OFFICIAL IOWA VS VIRGINIA TRIP TO THE B1G APPLE PREDICTION THREAD***

They pack the lane on D. If we can get some quick inside out passes we will win if Josh and others can knock 'em down. They don't guard the three very close, so we will have some good looks. If we can make some threes. we take the crowd out and win by 12. If we struggle, it will go down to the wire and I hope we finally pull one out. Final prediction... we make 3's, Josh finally breaks out and we win 74-62.

I'm afraid to predict this game.

Heart (what I want) says Iowa closes a close game on the road and wins 70-68, and goes to NYC. UVA misses last second 3.

Head (what I'm used to seeing) says that Iowa leads in the second half, and the last second 3 by UVA goes in at the buzzer. UVA wins 71-70. Season over.

VA 75 - Iowa 71

If this was in Carver it would be different outcome, but this is not a very good team on the road.

JO is the key tonight. He needs to be hitting from 3.. Maybe this is the building.. :)

12 POINTS from Josh tonight we win!!

GO HAWKS!!

They pack the lane on D. If we can get some quick inside out passes we will win if Josh and others can knock 'em down. They don't guard the three very close, so we will have some good looks. If we can make some threes. we take the crowd out and win by 12. If we struggle, it will go down to the wire and I hope we finally pull one out. Final prediction... we make 3's, Josh finally breaks out and we win 74-62.

Do I win a prize?

Latest posts