**OFFICIAL IOWA VS TORNADO BIRDS GAME THREAD**

I am in SLC, Utah on business. Just checked with son back in Atlanta on the score. Good timing as Weisman just scored a TD. My son say Weisman has has a great game and our QB has played well but receivers have dropped a few passes. That's my sons perspective you all might have a different one. He also said the defense has played good also. Wish I could get the game.

I am in SLC, Utah on business. Just checked with son back in Atlanta on the score. Good timing as Weisman just scored a TD. My son say Weisman has has a great game and our QB has played well but receivers have dropped a few passes. That's my sons perspective you all might have a different one. He also said the defense has played good also. Wish I could get the game.

ISU is terrible which makes the defense look good. Burned on a long pass play again. Weisman (who is a jew btw) is having a good game again.

Weather report. It's raining. It's raining excuses from the Cyclone faithful. I saw them talking about not being able to win a game this year. It wasn't long ago they proclaimed themselves the elite team in the state.

Latest posts