***Official Iowa vs Penn St Game Thread***

Who win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you got a freshman center playing next to different guys every week. we haven't started the same oline a single game this year. having said that, on the fumble, if you watch the replay the safety for penn state is screaing because he knows the play, he's telling guys what the play is and where its going and we block zero people. goodson had no chance. 100 out of 100 running backs would have fumbled that ball.

Agreed. That is on the oline coach and OC. Continuity is everything in a zone blocking scheme. Musical chairs makes that extremely difficult.

Concerning to say the least.

I souldnt read all of this because of the lack of paragrphs and what not.

BUT we need a coaching staff that puts our players in a position to succeed. I dont think we have that on the offensive side of the ball.

The defense, even with our small town slow, white safety always has a good game. Because our coach puts them in a position to succeed, We lack that on offense.

I souldnt either. I will work on my paragrphs. Thank you for the considerate feedback.

2-Years of RB by committee is old as well. Oliver Martin needs to take Tracy’s snaps and be worked into the offense more.
so I know everybody on this board is 100 all over martin starting. I trust the coaches know who should be starting, but when they don't play well, switch somebody else in. get martin in there when tracy is struggling so bad, or ragaini botches his routes. More importantly, martin seems like a guy you'd want in their at punt return. i'm pretty confident he would run up and fair catch half those that keep going back to inside the 10.

Our defense is getting better every week. Our offense is getting worse. Next week we will start yet another different oline i'm pretty confident. Need to get some guys in at guard that can settle this thing down.

It's so much fun listening to Franklin crowing about his young offense coming of age, and Ferentz with all of his returning seniors saying "tHaT's FoOtBaLl" over and over again. What a load of crap.

so I know everybody on this board is 100 all over martin starting. I trust the coaches know who should be starting, but when they don't play well, switch somebody else in. get martin in there when tracy is struggling so bad, or ragaini botches his routes. More importantly, martin seems like a guy you'd want in their at punt return. i'm pretty confident he would run up and fair catch half those that keep going back to inside the 10.

I agree with what your saying and I’m not saying Martin needs to be starting, but the kid needs more reps than he is getting.. Seems crazy and very off to me that he got more reps in the 1st game of the year against Miami of Ohio but can’t sniff much after that, seems very strange!!

I agree with what your saying and I’m not saying Martin needs to be starting, but the kid needs more reps than he is getting.. Seems crazy and very off to me that he got more reps in the 1st game of the year against Miami of Ohio but can’t sniff much after that, seems very strange!!

Mayb he can't/won't block

Our defense is getting better every week. Our offense is getting worse. Next week we will start yet another different oline i'm pretty confident. Need to get some guys in at guard that can settle this thing down.
What does Brian focus on in practice? I really have no idea based on the evidence and results.

Latest posts