***Official Iowa vs Penn St Game Thread***

Who win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m going out on a limb to predict Stanley will throw another pic on this drive, the OL is poor and NS can’t get the game to slow down enough for him to be successful

Boooo. Same shit different year. I'll never learn not to get my hopes up every year. I almost wish we would lose them all in order to force a change to this coaching staff

There it is! The poser's have once again been uncovered. We can pick on little girls all day long but when a man steps in we get bullied back to reality !

And that's the season. See you in either the Redbox Bowl or Detroit, and I don't care about either.

There needs to be wholesale changes for the rest of the year. Martin needs to be starting to see if he can contribute or not. Mansell and Petras need to get at least a series in every remaining game.

And allowing an average QB like Nate Stanley to rewrite the Iowa record book for maintaining a pulse for three seasons is criminal.

That shotgun pitch is way too effective. Honestly Iowa should probably try it out next week. Not like they can run it up the middle.

watching IA games is like travelling back 50 years in time to football in the 70's

tumblr_moqj07xMoF1s8mg7mo1_250.gif

And that's the season. See you in either the Redbox Bowl or Detroit, and I don't care about either.

There needs to be wholesale changes for the rest of the year. Martin needs to be starting to see if he can contribute or not. Mansell and Petras need to get at least a series in every remaining game.

And allowing an average QB like Nate Stanley to rewrite the Iowa record book for maintaining a pulse for three seasons is criminal.

The RIce Krispies Bowl will be available

Latest posts