OFFICIAL IOWA vs PENN ST GAME THREAD

I'm a huge Reiff fan, but this hasn't been his best half. Been beat a few times, got away with a hold and now a false start

nice solid drive....that's what we needed. Now the defense gets another shot....hopefully without all the LUCK for PSU.

Coulda used a TD there, but I'm ok with choosing the FG there and tying the game. Second productive drive, had to get some points.

These look like high school players/game play compared to some SEC games. Really slow, at least on TV. Maybe it's just the team matchup.

At least we have it tied up now!

I'll take it. Offensively we look MUCH better than PSU. If the defense comes out and shows they've settled down and made some good adjustments from the first series I'll feel pretty good about this game.

I'm a huge Reiff fan, but this hasn't been his best half. Been beat a few times, got away with a hold and now a false start

I wouldnt say he's been beat at all. Great protection. That's false start is gonna happen and we got another shot. I didn't think it hurt us at all.

I'll take it. Offensively we look MUCH better than PSU. If the defense comes out and shows they've settled down and made some good adjustments from the first series I'll feel pretty good about this game.

And we're moving the ball - TD's will come. Just got to tighten up the D - and a little less PSU luck would help.

Latest posts