****official Iowa "vs" Michigan blowout/game thread******

I actually began listing reasons why KF should quit this year. What I came up with were:
1. Currently still owns a solid reputation.
2. His kids are done playing for Iowa.
3. Already made all the cash in the world. What's a few dollars more if one isn't having fun professionally day to day?
Point 3 made me realize that KF will definitely come back. Because he is about to have a great deal of fun. He has made the changes (new OC, DC, assistant coaches), just needs time to reap the rewards. I look for a mega season next year.

I actually began listing reasons why KF should quit this year. What I came up with were:
1. Currently still owns a solid reputation.
2. His kids are done playing for Iowa.
3. Already made all the cash in the world. What's a few dollars more if one isn't having fun professionally day to day?
Point 3 made me realize that KF will definitely come back. Because he is about to have a great deal of fun. He has made the changes (new OC, DC, assistant coaches), just needs time to reap the rewards. I look for a mega season next year.

I am assuming this post is "sarcasm"?
Iowa will be winless in the Big 10 next year. look at their schedule and tell me who they beat.

I'm convinced that my unborn child could write better songs than Toby Keith. Sadly, redneck hicks will make that album go platinum.

Latest posts