***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Baylor NIT Championship game thread***

You're full of ****. You are no Hawkeye fan. We got outplayed by a team that shot the ball well tonight. What the hell do you know about how the team was prepared? Were you at the practices? Did you get a copy of the scouting report? Don't you dare show up next year and cheer for this team. You outa be ashamed. Fair weather fan.

You tell 'em Mod!!

Not hardly a clone... 2 degrees from Iowa, 2 kids there now, just really disappointed in this game. It's an embarrassment, they were absolutely not prepared tonight. The biggest knock on this team is that they are not mentally tough. That was obvious all season long with the blown huge leads. We got all caught up in the NIT when in fact, it means we still are in the bottom half of the league.

You lost me at mentally weak....sooo inaccurate.

no guess i just had far higher hopes for this game...hope this effort isnt an idicator of games to come
Don't you just love how if due to passion for the Hawkeyes WINNING that you make a comment about the crappy performance, others have to call you a clone. Call it a turd when it's a turd. Just like the upcoming FB season is probably going to be.

Don't you just love how if due to passion for the Hawkeyes WINNING that you make a comment about the crappy performance, others have to call you a clone. Call it a turd when it's a turd. Just like the upcoming FB season is probably going to be.
yeah i guess im not allowed to be disappointed from this game

I cannot thank Eric May enough for how hard he worked, and what he helped accomplished this year. It was fun watching you, kid. Thank you for being exactly what we want in a Hawkeye.