***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Baylor NIT Championship game thread***

80-71, clone.
Not hardly a clone... 2 degrees from Iowa, 2 kids there now, just really disappointed in this game. It's an embarrassment, they were absolutely not prepared tonight. The biggest knock on this team is that they are not mentally tough. That was obvious all season long with the blown huge leads. We got all caught up in the NIT when in fact, it means we still are in the bottom half of the league.

As awful as Iowa has played, I'm still stoked about the run they had. I wish next season started tomorrow.

Not hardly a clone... 2 degrees from Iowa, 2 kids there now, just really disappointed in this game. It's an embarrassment, they were absolutely not prepared tonight. The biggest knock on this team is that they are not mentally tough. That was obvious all season long with the blown huge leads. We got all caught up in the NIT when in fact, it means we still are in the bottom half of the league.

You must have missed the last two games. I'd say they showed plenty of mental toughness.

You're full of ****. You are no Hawkeye fan. We got outplayed by a team that shot the ball well tonight. What the hell do you know about how the team was prepared? Were you at the practices? Did you get a copy of the scouting report? Don't you dare show up next year and cheer for this team. You outa be ashamed. Fair weather fan.

Latest posts