***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Baylor NIT Championship game thread***

Is that what I said moron? What I said is we are being INTIMIDATED BY BAYLORS SWAG / ATTITUDE. Slightly different than suggesting you win with such. I'll draw a picture next time.
Good. Put on your Batman jammies and go look for your crayons.
I'll let you know if Marble is being a ballhog again.

That was just a generally horrible half of basketball. Iowa looked lost and confused, Baylor looked really lazy most of the time. What about that zone that was successful against Maryland? Baylor is getting way too close to the rim for my liking, especially considering they are 1/8 on threes. Regardless, 7 field goals and 9 turnovers makes it hard to beat anyone.

Des Moines Register sports tweet:
Baylor 27, Iowa 22 -- half. The #Hawkeyes shot just 25.9 percent (7-27) and Aaron White leads with six points. Iowa was 2-for-11 from arc.

Ouch.

If Baylor was playing well we would be down 15.

Let's give Iowa a little credit. Baylor is shooting around 50%. We're turning the ball over at half court for easy baskets. It's a 5 point game. We're doing something right...containing Austin pretty well after the 1st 5 minutes and not letting Jackson score. Continue to control Austin and Jackson and get some offensive flow and all should be fine.

What? Knight actually talking about the game?
Please tell us about how you coached the Army team against rafftery back in the day.

My God! This is the most embarrassing "championship" on national TV in a month. I feel like I'm watching the MEAC tournament. Just horrible, horrible basketball.

Latest posts