***OFFICIAL Iowa vs Baylor NIT Championship game thread***

He's not getting hand checked he's getting body blocked and he's a pretty stout guy. The contact on the perimeter is ridiculous. If this is like our last 2 games and they tighten up the calls in the 2nd half it spells big time trouble for Baylor.

This. Baylor is bumping our guards with impunity, and nothing is getting called ...

Marble should be rested...

Need to quit shooting 3s and attack the rim. Sure, easier said than done...but at least give it a try.

Fran will make half time adjustments. Drew will tell his guys to make more shots. I expect a different 2nd half. I hope Bobby and Bill get a room in the next 20 minutes and come back to call a basketball game in the 2nd half.

Tuesday night, the officials let them play in the first half and called everything in the 2nd half.

Lets hope that happens tonight.

Too many turnovers. Have to correct that.....

Despite how poorly we are playing, we are only 5 points behind.....

We really need Dev to get on board.....

I still don't know how Aaron's slam didn't count....

Mn, my son noticed Dev's shoes. Said he was wearing Baylor like shoes.....

I hope he changes them at the half.

We're playing like the spastic and "scared of the moment" Hawks from earlier this year. They just need to calm down a bit.

Baylor's length is giving us problems too, plus they're breaking our press.

Yep. This reminds me of an AAU game where a team runs into an inner city team for the first time. Baylor has a swag / attitude about them that we dont. We need to get over that real quick or else it's gonna be over the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half.

Yep. This reminds me of an AAU game where a team runs into an inner city team for the first time. Baylor has a swag / attitude about them that we dont. We need to get over that real quick or else it's gonna be over the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half.
Yeah, swag and attitude wins games. You're 14, aren't you.

That's what I thought the 1st 5 minutes of the game. Fortunately Baylor is doing everything like an AAU team...good and bad.

maybe im crazy, but I dont think Baylor is playing that well either, we're just twice as ******

QFT

If it's like every other game, the refs will come out and call a completely different game. Hope so. The one they been calling sux.

If nothing else the 1st half helped prepare Iowa for Wisconsin, Purdue and Michigan State next year. This is how they play all the time...and get away with it.

If nothing else the 1st half helped prepare Iowa for Wisconsin, Purdue and Michigan State next year. This is how they play all the time...and get away with it.

Wouldn't having already played those teams prepare us for those team?

Latest posts