Official Iowa v Wisconsin Game Thread

MeatMan

This should be a hell of a game. Would be nice to have a game chat set up for these kinds of games but Spank and Jon spend their time on Twitter instead. Oh well.

Final prediction, going with my heart, Iowa 68 - Wisky 65. Uthoff knocks down some clutch FTs at the end of the game.

I also predict that if we lose this one, the usual suspects on here will start a meltdown even though we're playing the #4 team in the country on the road. Derp.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested to see how this one plays out. I think Bo will take the air out of the ball and try to keep this game in the 60's. I don't think we're quite at the level where we can dictate pace against top opposition on the road but we'll see. I also really hope that Fran starts trimming our rotation, I don't want to see Jok tonight and I don't want to see much of Olesani, Oglesby or Clemmons either.

This should be a hell of a game. Would be nice to have a game chat set up for these kinds of games but Spank and Jon spend their time on Twitter instead. Oh well.

Final prediction, going with my heart, Iowa 68 - Wisky 65. Uthoff knocks down some clutch FTs at the end of the game.

I also predict that if we lose this one, the usual suspects on here will start a meltdown even though we're playing the #4 team in the country on the road. Derp.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if Iowa does win, some will melt down because FT% is too low, or too many TO's, outrebounded, etc.

yikes, having trouble finding a good link. someone let me know if you have a good/reliable one.

Latest posts